hello there friend
somewhere in a lays office an employee is sitting with his head in his hands whispering “what have we done?”
I’m going to bed now but if anyone ever wants to say hi or anything they should!! A lot of the time I talk about dogs and how much work I have to do and what I ate for breakfast but I like to hear other people’s thoughts on dogs and work and breakfast!!
Willow hasn’t quite mastered the concept of a cat door yet.
she looks so lost
It has been three days. The servants have rebelled and refuse me refuge in my castle. They point and laugh and take pictures while I have been reduced to grovelling to be let in. I fear this may be my last entry.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
just eat your damn chocolate
This is the best post ever probably
Trailer: Frank (starring Michael Fassbender, Domhnall Gleeson, and Maggie Gyllenhaal; in UK theaters 5/2)
okay, this looks fantastic